Theorie Sage: Monoi & Buriti Oil - Glossing Conditioner
Hydrate and Shine | Coarse and Dry Hair
Hydrate coarse and dry hair with this shine-inducing formula, rich in monoi, buriti, sage, coconut, and grape-seed oils, as well as keratin protein. Its luxurious emollients penetrate the hair shaft, helping the cuticles to lay flat and stay smooth for a flawless finish.
Fruit-forward notes of strawberry, tangerine, apple and orange blossom mix with down-to-earth cedar and patchouli.
• Monoi oil is created from the pure combination of coconut oil and the petals of Tahitian gardenias, the result of which is a fragrant and incredibly moisturizing oil.
• Buriti oil is extremely rich in essential fatty acids, carotenoids and vitamins E and C, helping to hydrate dry and damaged hair.
• Sage oil provides cleansing properties, as well as protects hair from harmful UV rays that cause oxidative stress (aka free radicals).
• Coconut oil adds luster, shine and softness to strands with its highly emollient properties.
• Grape-seed oil is abundant in antioxidant vitamin E, which acts as a deep moisturizer for hair, helping to prevent breakage and increase shine.
• Keratin protein increases hydration, brightness, and softness of hair fibers, improving the state of both virgin and over-bleached hair.
• Theorie’s Amino Complex is made up of amino acids that help rebuild and strengthen hair by supplying nutrients and oxygen to hair follicles.
• Protects color and keratin-treated hair
After shampooing with Monoi & Buriti Glossing Shampoo, apply generously, leave in for 3 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly. Use for co-washing when skipping shampoo.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARETH-10, DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-4 SORBITAN STEARATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BETAINE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL AND TIARE (GARDENIA TAHITENSIS) FLOWER EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, MAURITIA FLEXUOSA FRUIT OIL, OCTYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, KERATIN, PARFUM, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CITRIC ACID.