Green Tea & Bamboo
Invigorate and Strengthen | Damaged and Dull Hair
Restore damaged hair with this invigorating blend of antioxidant-rich green tea and bamboo, stimulating ginkgo biloba leaf extract, energizing sage essential oil, nourishing grape-seed oil and strengthening keratin. Benefit from vibrant, hydrated and healthier strands with this healing and uplifting conditioner.
Notes of green tea and bergamot blend with luscious jasmine, sultry amber and fresh cypress.
• Green tea extract contains potent antioxidants that provide photo protection from UV-induced oxidative stress.
• Ginkgo biloba leaf extract encourages an increase in blood flow, which promotes hair health and shine.
• Sage essential oil provides cleansing properties, as well as protects hair from harmful UV rays that cause oxidative stress (aka free radicals).
• Grape-seed oil is abundant in antioxidant vitamin E, which acts as a deep moisturizer for hair, helping to prevent breakage and increase shine.
• Keratin protein increases hydration, brightness and softness of hair fibers, improving the state of both virgin and over-bleached hair.
• Theorie’s Amino Complex is made up of amino acids that help rebuild and strengthen hair by supplying nutrients and oxygen to hair follicles.
• Protects color and keratin-treated hair
Apply generously and rinse thoroughly. Use daily and follow with Green Tea & Bamboo Conditioner.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, COCO-BETAINE, SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-10, PALMITOYL CAMELLIA SINENSIS EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) STEM EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, BETAINE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, OCTYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, KERATIN, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CETYL ALCOHOL, CARBOMER, DISODIUM EDTA, PARFUM, CITRIC ACID.