Green Tea & Bamboo
Invigorate and Strengthen | Damaged and Dull Hair
Restore damaged hair with this invigorating blend of antioxidant-rich green tea and bamboo, stimulating ginkgo biloba leaf extract, energizing sage essential oil, nourishing grape-seed oil and strengthening keratin. Benefit from vibrant, hydrated and healthier strands with this healing and uplifting conditioner.
Notes of green tea and bergamot blend with luscious jasmine, sultry amber and fresh cypress.
• Green tea extract contains potent antioxidants that provide photoprotection from UV-induced oxidative stress.
• Ginkgo biloba leaf extract encourages an increase in blood flow, which promotes hair health and shine.
• Sage essential oil provides cleansing properties, as well as protects hair from harmful UV rays that cause oxidative stress (aka free radicals).
• Grape-seed oil is abundant in antioxidant vitamin E, which acts as a deep moisturizer for hair, helping to prevent breakage and increase shine.
• Theorie’s Amino Complex is made up of amino acids that help rebuild and strengthen hair by supplying nutrients and oxygen to hair follicles.
• Protects color and keratin-treated hair
After shampooing with Green Tea & Bamboo Energizing Shampoo, apply generously, leave in for 3 minutes, and then rinse thoroughly. Use for co-washing when skipping shampoo.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARETH-10, DIMETHICONE/SILSESQUIOXANE COPOLYMER, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-4 SORBITAN STEARATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PALMITOYL CAMELLIA SINENSIS EXTRACT, BAMBUSA VULGARIS (BAMBOO) STEM EXTRACT, SALVIA OFFICINALIS (SAGE) OIL, KERATIN, BETAINE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, OCTYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, PARFUM, CITRIC ACID.