TAGS: #curling iron #hair curling iron #hair curling tools #hair curling wand #how to get beach waves #how to get wavy hair #how to use a curling iron #theorie curling iron #theorie flat iron #theorie shape curling iron
Don’t get bent out of shape about not knowing how to use a curling iron. Just watch this helpful video about how to get wavy hair in 5 minutes using Theorie Shape Curling Iron and follow the simple steps below:
- Start with dry hair.
- Separate hair into 2-inch sections. (Notice how the Shape iron’s 9-foot cord’s got moves! It swivels as you move around your bathroom.)
- Hold wand vertically, like it’s a light saber.
- Loop hair in at the base of the curling iron and roll it up. Leave 1 or 2 inches of your ends out of the wand for a trendier wavy look.
- The handy cool tip lets you do the twist without burning yourself.
- Count three Mississippis, then pull the curl down and out. The barrel’s titanium core creates even heat distribution and a ceramic coating unleashes shine as it glides through strands.
- Flip hair upside down and shake it out.
- Use Theorie Shape Curling Iron for life, manufacturer guaranteed.
Ready for more styling how-to videos? Watch How to Get the Smoothest Blow Dry.